General MISCHIEF!

Spooky

General MISCHIEF!

Post by Spooky » Fri Sep 08, 2023 6:28 pm

Tips and tricks to annoy, upset or inconvenience your fellow humans, witchcraft recipes for inducing latent autism and cheatcodes to trigger schizophrenic people.

Spooky

Re: General MISCHIEF!

Post by Spooky » Fri Sep 08, 2023 6:59 pm

Since around 2011 I've been visiting https://www.letsbeef.com/ an online rap battle website. You can incite or reply to battles and challenge specific users to audio rap battles. Back then it was more popular and the dudes on there were really serious. One guy threatened to shoot me because I called him Mexican. The site allows you a free 'N word' pass which is it's coolest feature. You can really shout that N word and nobody gonna do a goddamn thing because it's rap music, baby!

I only go on there once every couple years or so when I get mad cravings. I don't tell anyone so I imagine it's similar to how a serial killer operates. Either way it keeps it off the streets so everyone wins.

The website is a relic but there's still a community around it. You don't need to rap, in fact it's better if you don't. You can just be mean spirited or howl like an animal! :mrgreen:

MoxieFamous

Re: General MISCHIEF!

Post by MoxieFamous » Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:41 am

I like to make references to 9/11, Reginald Denny, and the Trail of Tears in casual conversations. That really confuses people or makes them uncomfortable. Mischief.