Translated Prostitution Reviews

speak your mind
HerbertMann

Translated Prostitution Reviews

Post by HerbertMann » Sun May 05, 2019 8:30 pm

What did they pay you for this fairytale with dina?
From beginning to end fake and that retarded grin too.
Had a minidildo with me and agreed with the treasurykeeper (the one without teeth) half hour no-condom + anal + dildo for 110€ and paid for it. Well as soon as we arrived in the broomchamber and she saw that thing she started, cost extra , no ass because it was too big (8x2 cm is the size of it!). after that it was over and her motivation was noticeably gone – complete refusal to work, no blowjob anymore jus sitting and that stupid grin and anal neither. Afterwards the superfluous discussion about getting my money back and bnack in to the street.
Why cant everybody be like bonita?

MoxieFamous
Site Admin

Re: Translated Prostitution Reviews

Post by MoxieFamous » Sun May 05, 2019 8:35 pm

I love that these always sound like shitty Yelp reviews of fast food joints.

HerbertMann

Post by HerbertMann » Sun May 05, 2019 8:44 pm

Review from Wednesday:
Right away: the GT won’t see me for a while!
Preface: I have been visting the GT regularly for 2 years! (1 sometimes even 2* per month) and till 6 months ago I have enjoyed it and never regretted it. The last 6 months it has been ever more negertiv. Which doesn’t relate to the Regulargirls but the new ones.
I don’t always want Sholo, or Vanilla Icecream but from time to time Strawberry
Exactly for this reason II have ( like in the 18 months beforehand) tried a new Girl and to proof to myself that she gives the best blowjobs and massages (caution sarcasm)
Since 6 months ago the new girls were the ones who partly approached one with their incredible hubris and were even more rude when they were sent away. Without wanting to insult anyone but some of the girls probably should have stayed away from the cookies during the holidays.
I realize that during my normal hours there were a lot less people lately (6 months).
One of my “friends” whom I asked said that this is due to the new ones who have been driving away old customes.
And yesterday 3 new ones did that to me too!
All 3 had such incredible hubris and such unusual prices that I just couldn’t stay.
When I started the standard program one said that licking aint included.
The second one wanted 100 extra for pissing on me like every other girl in this house.
And girl number 3 was so fucking hot that that would have been the first time that I spent money on anal but with 300 euros extra I just stood up and left without saying anything.
I then said goodbye to my “friend” and told her that I probably wont be coming back and she said “too bad another one”

HerbertMann

Post by HerbertMann » Sun May 05, 2019 8:53 pm

Preface: usualy I am a GT fan but the last months I have been less and less enthusiastic ( more in the GT threat)
On my way home I passed the LH Vienna and thought… looking at the girls wont cost me anything. I then ran across Breni and thought what a nice body, nice looks but probably a Zonk. Nevertheless I wanted to talk to her and asked her what she is offering ( oh well its written on the door *g*) Asked if she maybe would fulfill my fetish(Golden Shower) and what she wants for that she said she isn’t sure if that would work right now but she said it could work in 20-30 min if she drinks a lot.
30 min later I was under the shower… looked at her undressing and lie on the bed ( which was pretty shabby) .
I didn’t take long and went towards her and pleasured her breasts with my mouth.. slight sucking on the nipples is what she liked. Afterwards I licked her.. on the clit wasn’t a problem but she didn’t want me to put my tongue in..
Afterwards she sucked my dick a bit and then GFS… after a few minutes she said I should fuck her a bit harder (which I did of course) but I was surprised by this order.
I took her legs on my shoulders and fucked her hard and deep for a few minutes.. I think the chemistry matches. I realized with pleasure that her bladders was full and went down slowly towards the floor.. she understood right away and came towards my mouth.. at first slowly and then without remorse. As soon as it bubbled out of her I could put my tongue deep into her 😉
My review: I will visit her again whenever I am in the mood for big tits ( which is rather untypical for me *g*)

DroopyChud
Site Admin

Post by DroopyChud » Thu May 09, 2019 5:16 am

Where are you getting these?